Milk it Design Ltd
152-160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
E: [email protected]
T: 020 3287 6170
Firstly I collect data from “zacthorne.co.uk” to:
- Understand how my site is being used so I can improve the user experience to gain more clients (Google Analytics)
- Receive enquiries from my contact form as leads to help gain more sales
What personal data do I collect?
- Your name, email address, telephone number and your message
- Google analytics data (see below)
Google Analytics and Cookies:
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit my website. It allows me to recognise and help me improve my site performance.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings.
Which Cookies Do I Use?
I use Google Analytics to help me understand more about my existing and potential customers. This is the information that analytics provides:
- The number and time of previous visits
- The time you’ve spent on my website
- How long you stay on a page
- Which page you exit on
- Whether you found my website via a search engine, google adwords or whether you accessed our site direct
- Which pages and links you clicked on
- Which operating system you use
The above information does not personally identify with anyone.
More information on cookie usage and Google Analytics here:
How your personal information is used
I need your personal information so I can contact you when you have made an enquiry via the contact form or my email link. The email is sent to [email protected] Emails are stored on Apple’s servers.
Access to your personal information
If at any time you feel unhappy with the way I am handling your data, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by calling them on 0303 1231113. You can also go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns. You have the right to request a copy of your data or to request deletion of your data. Please contact me on [email protected] or 020 3287 6170.
I do not actively share any of your information with third-parties.